Wednesday 14 March 2007

Why doesn't human poo make good compost?

Why doesn't human poo make good compost? Is it too acidic? Not fluffy enough, like er, horse shit? or is it that we are too good at taking out the good stuff? Or is it because we eat meat and dairy products? And if so is monkey poo bad for the earth?(are monkeys veggie?) would vegan poo make better compost?

Honey nut cornflakes, almost 50% sugar. "Cornflakes with your sugar sir?"

I am looking forward to tomorrow, swimming in the morning, 50 lengths is a mile, I did 40 last time, maybe just maybe I can do it. Doing a mile is far cooler than 40 lengths. Breaststroke only, don't think I can manage front crawl yet. Might even try a few of the recommended 'press ups, sit ups, squats etc', but could hardly get out of bed this morning, I don't know if its to do with the weather or the diet, but its been really difficult to get up recently, and generally feel more tired during the day. Gonna get shed loads of fruit tomorrow.

Low fat, what a fix. Went to Weatherspoons, (actual this time) because I was in another city not because I need to go to the pub everyday. Five bean chill, only 5% fat! and then it comes with salty tortilla chips (which I didn't eat) I am sure these can't be low fat. Tad misleading, perhaps?.

Hopefully going to do badminton on the weekend, easy exercise!

Breakfast - cornflakes
lunch - reduced fat cottage cheese, riveta crisp things, salad, (no dressing), fruit juice.
Dinner - five bean chilli
snacks - coffee (i was driving) and orange and two bananas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, you're doing well! The fruit should be helping to fill you up a bit, and I find a handful of nuts (the plain variety, not dry roasted!) is good for when you have an energy dip - and are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can make you feel proper sluggish.