Monday 12 March 2007

Sushi and smudgy glasses

day three

Does moving heavy stuff down three flights of stairs count as exercise? Well I did that today.
Went for lunch at a fake weatherspoons, the menu was full fat. One of the salads, had reduced fat vinaigrette (good) with 'normal' mayonnaise (bad, bad) WHY! Completely ridiculous. So I browsed across the menu, a jacket potato, that'll be good for me. Topping options, cheese, bacon and cheese, tuna mayo and cheese, beans and cheese, cheese and cheese, block of deep fried lard with cheese. AARGH! I had to go for beans (no cheese, please), bringing on the sort of pity that you had for the spotty kid at school that 'couldn't' eat any food containing the letter 'm' or anything round. When it came it was tiny, like about the size of a squashed tennis ball, i nearly shed a tear. I am used to at least new born baby sized potato, with 3 fillings all uniquely opposed in flavour, green curry, tuna mayo and cream cheese, yesp please! This was the most depressing episode of my slimming career so far. I had it with a apple juice, which was yummy, but served in a glass which was warm and had red lipstick on, by an annoying bloke eating red rope sweets, I mean, honestly, it was like yoof club in there. Although, the lady who also (part served me they we're all over the shop) served me was nice, small waist, which er, made my mind wander a little from the warm glass, I wondered if the soft red smudgy lipstick was in fact a loving gift to me from her, in the hope that in some small way our lips would be touching even if, it was never meant to be. Then she handed the bloke with the silly red rope a clean glass to give to me, my dreams and hopes shattered, the realisation that she was just doing her job and i was just another man holding a warm smudgy glass.

For dinner i had sushi, which was great! thanks, no tempura for fattie though. and er more diet coke (blergh!).

No comments: