Monday 2 April 2007

You don't have to say you love me.

17-33

Summer is here, the soft kiss of the sun on your face the passing of sheep shaped clouds, bergh!

Went for a 10 mile hike in the Derby dales, it was great! lovely air.
Went swimming Wed/Sat still 92kg in weight both times.

At the moment I am doing lots of exercise and eating loads of fruit. Breakfast and lunch are well easy to do, skimmed milk with fruit and bran flakes, easy! Lunch, low fat stuff and salad, easy peasy. Even making evening meals at home is easy enough, but eating out and drinking the right things are a right ass, I think I can do the healthy lunch and breakfast on a permanent basis. But dinner and booze, thats another question. Went out for dinner and it all the menu had lots of fat in it. Salad with deep fried rubbish, salmon with cheesy fried dirt, grrrr

Its going to be a lot more difficult than I had hoped, not like I thought it was going to be easy, just that I have acquired the feared 'office worker' syndrome, diet starts tomorrow/ its only one / just this once / its naughty etc etc. I guess its about will power. Its just so bloody difficult to keep on track, with people bringing you stroop waffles ( syrup biscuit type things) from the netherlands, because you liked them before the 'regime'.

Its also the main reason I post less now, because its embarrassing! ah, well thats what I wanted I suppose.

I got 'caught' eating a bread, cottage cheese and pickle sandwich, I was hungry! I had a
shed load of fruit at lunch but it just don't fill you up like a good hunk of baked dough.

Went to the lovely ALDI and bought german whole-meal rye bread which should be a nice replacement for bread.

See how I do this week. (yes I know, only losers 'do there best', winners go home and **** the prom queen)

ah well, such is life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm, stroop waffles, drool.

Don't be embarrassed! If you have it mind that you've got to post, then maybe it'll help you make good choices...Anyway, don't be too hard on yourself if you have a waffle, as long as you don't eat the whole packet in one sitting!

My thing of the moment is hot cross buns.